Monday, January 28, 2013

Evita Scrapbook Frame

I went to New York with my boyfriend for the holidays.  We had a great time.  I think the highlight for me had to be getting to see Evita on Broadway with Ricky Martin.

We got up early on Saturday morning to try and get student rush tickets at the theater box office.  Not only did we score tickets, but we ended up being nine rows from the stage.

I had a huge crush on Ricky Martin growing up, and it was amazing to have my childhood love and current love in the same room (without wanting to kill each other).

I decided that this was definitely an experience worth commemorating, and went with the cameo/bust theme that is so iconic of the play.


- Collector's Museum 12 by 12 in. Shadow Box Scrapbook Frame Black
- Paper - DCWV Mainstreet Pack
- I don't have the information about the shiny red paper from JoAnn's
- Inspired Classics Jewelry Collection Pendant Purple Cameo (#3675)
- Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment