I am so excited to say that I finally (finally) got my first real Etsy order.
Someone ordered before, but only wanted to buy an empty frame, so that didn't really count. I'm not in the business of selling frames. I'm in the business of creating fabulous shadowboxes.
Katie wanted a gift for her friend Lisa's 40th birthday.
- Collector's Museum 8 by 8 in. Shadow Box Scrapbook Frame While
- Paper - Me & My Big Ideas Value Pack Paper Pad
- Friend Saying - Creative Products, Inc. Friend Magnet from Meijer
- Wooden Letters - From Found
- White Letters - Sticko Alpha LG Serif Foam ABC White Dimensional Stickers
The way my shop is set up, people can either e-mail me a photo or I can make the frame like this one, where I leave space for the photo and provide directions for how to take the frame apart and put it back together.
Thanks, Katie, for your order! I hope Lisa loves her gift!