Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Ball Jar Banks And Cards

I really wanted to do something fun and homemade for Valentine's Day this year.

Since I'm currently single, I wanted to make presents for my mom, sister, grandma, and aunt.


 




Bubbie (Grandma):



- Transform Mason Slotted Lid Insert
- Ball Jar 32oz Quart
- Recollections Rectangular Kraft Paper Labels (adhered onto cardboard backing)
- Jolee's Boutique Silver Satin Flowers (front)
- Jolee's Boutique Grey Taffeta Flowers (sides)

Molly: 




- Transform Mason Slotted Lid Insert
- Ball Jar 32oz Quart
- Recollections Rectangular Kraft Paper Labels (adhered onto cardboard backing)
- Recollections Floral Embellishments

Mom:





- Transform Mason Slotted Lid Insert
- Ball Jar 32oz Quart
- Recollections Rectangular Kraft Paper Labels (adhered onto cardboard backing)
- Michael's Glittery Hearts - got these a long time ago and didn't save the package, so I can't provide more information

Nancy:



- Transform Mason Slotted Lid Insert
- Ball Jar 32oz Quart
- Recollections Rectangular Kraft Paper Labels (adhered onto cardboard backing)
- Jolee's Boutique Red & Black Large Gem Flowers

I think these are fun and turned out really cute!  You could, of course, do more with embellishing the jars, but I wanted to keep them simple, while reflecting the personality of each person in the decorations.

And I better not forget to add a little bit of money for good luck!

Here's a picture of the jar insert and my labels that fit perfectly on the bottom of the jar.



I also made these cards to go with the banks.


- Recollections Pearlized White Cards and Envelopes 
- Scrabble Coasters 
- Michael's Glittery Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment