Sunday, September 4, 2011

Girls Night Frames

I have been a scrapbooking fool lately.  I think unconsciously (or not so unconsciously) to avoid working on my dissertation prospectus revisions.  The annoying thing is that I can't post about the gifts I make until I have given them to the recipient.  This means that for some of my latest creations, I won't be able to post about them until the holidays.  Oh well!

So I decided to start making some projects on a bit of a smaller scale.  I found these frames that have a pretty wide frame at Target, and I thought these would be perfect to use.

I made the two frames in this post for the other two ladies in the picture.  As promised, I will be providing you with the "recipe" of what I used to make these frames.


- RE Style (Room Essentials) 4 in. by 6 in. photo frame in silver
- Soft Spoken (Ellen Krans) Girls Nite stickers


- RE Style (Room Essentials) 4 in. by 6 in. photo frame in black
- K&Company Night Out dimensional stickers

So that's that!

I also like making these small frames because 1) You can use an entire small package of stickers (I absolutely hate having random ones left over) and 2) Unlike the scrapbook frames, the recipient can easily swap out the photo if they want to put something else in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment