Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Coming Soon!


I know I've been absent for awhile.  A lot of things have happened, and truthfully, I haven't had much time to think about scrapbooking.

I have a bunch of projects in the pipeline, though, so be on the look out for new projects and posts.

One thing that I've decided to do is start providing a list of the products that I use for each project.  I don't necessarily expect anyone to go out and copy what I've done, but it might be helpful for some to show exactly what I've used.

That is going to take more time, keeping track of what I use, so please be patient.

And I really wish that I had even just a "craft closet."  I attempted to work on four different frames today, and it was total chaos.  I'm really hurting for space, and I wish I had an area (other than my couch and dining room table) to devote to scrapbooking.  It would make life so much easier, as you see in the pictures I've provided just how much scrapbooking stuff I have accumulated.  

I would love to be able to have a back stock of frames, but I just don't have the room to safely store them.  And I'm a creature of habit, so when I find a product I like, I tend to exploit it.  Unfortunately, though, I have broken enough frames at this point trying to store them, that it really doesn't make sense to do that right now.  

Anyway, that's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment