In late December, my amazing grandparents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary, and I made this frame for them. I added an extra special touch to this by putting lace on the edge of the frame and also inside.
It was a labor of love and I think it turned out great. I only hope that I can find love like they have some day.
- RE Style (Room Essentials; Target) Shadowbox 12 in. by 12 in. frame in white
- Soft Spoken (Me & My Big Ideas) Anniversary stickers
- Square Medallions in silver purchased at Found
- Studio 18 Rhinestones in clear
- Making Memories Shimmer Alpha Holiday stickers
- DCWV paper from Rustic Stack
- Sticko Red Bubble Hearts stickers
- Jolee's Boutique White flourishes stickers
- Antique Lace purchased at JoAnn's