Sunday, January 22, 2012

Anniversary Frame

In late December, my amazing grandparents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary, and I made this frame for them.  I added an extra special touch to this by putting lace on the edge of the frame and also inside.

It was a labor of love and I think it turned out great.  I only hope that I can find love like they have some day. 


- RE Style (Room Essentials; Target) Shadowbox 12 in. by 12 in. frame in white
- Soft Spoken (Me & My Big Ideas) Anniversary stickers
- Square Medallions in silver purchased at Found
- Studio 18 Rhinestones in clear
- Making Memories Shimmer Alpha Holiday stickers
- DCWV paper from Rustic Stack
- Sticko Red Bubble Hearts stickers
- Jolee's Boutique White flourishes stickers
- Antique Lace purchased at JoAnn's

No comments:

Post a Comment