I'll admit, lately I'm obsessed with baking, cake pops, and Bakerella. I recently ordered both the Bakerella cape pop kit and notecard set. I loved the notecards so much that I decided to create a scrapbook frame with a few of them for my kitchen (one of the few places in my apartment that doesn't have a ton of added decoration).
- RE Style (Room Essentials; Target) 12 in. by 12 in. shadowbox frame in black
- Paper from the DCWV Snack Stack
- DCWV Sweet cupcake sticker (on right hand side of frame)
- Sticko Dimensional Stickers Red Bubble Hearts
- S-W-E-E-T glitter letters I no longer have the information for