Friday, February 4, 2011

Exciting News!

I'm so excited to share with you all a creative partnership that I have entered into with one of my closest friends, Rachel Sisco.  Rachel is a law student and photographer.  You can check out her work on her website and blog

According to herself:
Rachel Sisco is a natural light photographer specializing in on-location lifestyle, still life, and portrait photography for adults, children, and families.  During the winter months Rachel is an enthusiastic law student dedicated to the challenging field of criminal law. Other parts of the year, Rachel can be found anywhere the beautiful light takes her.  Rachel is a lover of life and all things new and challenging-- she currently lives outside Detroit with her husband and their two chubby kittens.
So what does this mean?  Well, Rachel will be spreading the word about my scrapbook creations to her clients, and I will be helping her by providing a service that she does not currently offer.

Rachel is a talented photographer and I am honored that she thinks my work is worthy of her photographs.  I am excited to see where this partnership takes us, and hope that we can both grow our creative outlets into businesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment