Since I'm currently single, I wanted to make presents for my mom, sister, grandma, and aunt.
Bubbie (Grandma):
- Ball Jar 32oz Quart
- Recollections Rectangular Kraft Paper Labels (adhered onto cardboard backing)
- Jolee's Boutique Silver Satin Flowers (front)
- Jolee's Boutique Grey Taffeta Flowers (sides)
Molly:
- Transform Mason Slotted Lid Insert
- Ball Jar 32oz Quart
- Recollections Rectangular Kraft Paper Labels (adhered onto cardboard backing)
- Recollections Floral Embellishments
Mom:
- Transform Mason Slotted Lid Insert
- Ball Jar 32oz Quart
- Recollections Rectangular Kraft Paper Labels (adhered onto cardboard backing)
- Michael's Glittery Hearts - got these a long time ago and didn't save the package, so I can't provide more information
Nancy:
- Transform Mason Slotted Lid Insert
- Ball Jar 32oz Quart
- Recollections Rectangular Kraft Paper Labels (adhered onto cardboard backing)
- Jolee's Boutique Red & Black Large Gem Flowers
I think these are fun and turned out really cute! You could, of course, do more with embellishing the jars, but I wanted to keep them simple, while reflecting the personality of each person in the decorations.
And I better not forget to add a little bit of money for good luck!
Here's a picture of the jar insert and my labels that fit perfectly on the bottom of the jar.
I also made these cards to go with the banks.
- Recollections Pearlized White Cards and Envelopes
- Scrabble Coasters
- Michael's Glittery Hearts








I recently came across this post and found it very informative. Many students and professionals struggle to prepare well-structured reports within tight deadlines. Using business report writing services in australia can be a practical solution, as they provide expert guidance, proper formatting, and in-depth research. These services help improve report quality while saving valuable time. Thanks for sharing such useful insights—I look forward to reading more helpful content like this in future posts.
ReplyDelete